Piping Technology and Products Logo

Piping Technology & Products

  Experienced Manufacturer of Pipe Supports since 1975.
Call Us: Phone: (713) 731-0030 Toll-Free: (800) 787-5914

Home » Categories » Pipe Support Hardware

How can I get something to roll on a pipe device?

The most common method to allow pipes to roll across stationary pipe support components would be to include a roller or series of rollers as part of the overall support assembly.

Various types of Pipe Rollers
Various Types of Pipe Rollers

Related Articles RSS Feed
What does long tangent mean for u-bolts?
Viewed 6839 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010
What are the layers used in a PTFE plate for pipe supports?
Viewed 3913 times since Tue, Feb 1, 2011
What is PTFE?
Viewed 4057 times since Wed, Dec 1, 2010
What is a threaded device to hang pipes?
Viewed 3955 times since Wed, Jun 22, 2011
When do you use a linked eye rod?
Viewed 5132 times since Wed, Feb 23, 2011
When do I use roller supports in a piping system?
Viewed 4435 times since Wed, Mar 23, 2011
How do you ensure safety on a rod type turnbuckle?
Viewed 3708 times since Thu, Jun 16, 2011
Why do we have to hot dip galvanize a u-bolt support?
Viewed 3570 times since Thu, Feb 17, 2011
What is a trapeze hanger?
Viewed 23955 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010
What is an eye rod?
Viewed 5483 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010

Mailing: P.O. Box 34506, Houston, TX 77234-4506 Location: 3701 Holmes Road, Houston, TX 77051
Our Subsidiaries: U.S. Bellows Metallic & Fabric Expansion Joints, Bellows | Sweco Fab ASME Vessels, Pig Launchers, Spectacle Blinds
 Pipe Shields Pre-Insulated Pipe Supports, Slides, Guides & Anchors | Fronek Anchor/Darling
Snubbers, Sway Struts & Sway Braces
Phone: (713) 731-0030 Toll-Free: (800) 787-5914 FAX: (713) 731-8640 E-MAIL: info@pipingtech.com

Copyright 2011 Piping Technology and Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Contact Us | Privacy Policy