Piping Technology and Products Logo

Piping Technology & Products

  Experienced Manufacturer of Pipe Supports since 1975.
Call Us: Phone: (713) 731-0030 Toll-Free: (800) 787-5914

Home » Categories » General Questions

What is FRP?

FRP stands for fiberglass reinforced plastic. It Is a material that is made up of a polymer matrix reinforced with fibers. At Piping Technology, we provide FRP wear pads that are fabricated from FRP pipe. These pads are secured to pipes using an epoxy adhesive.

FRP Pads
FRP Wear Pads
Related Articles RSS Feed
Why is permali wood used for cryogenic pipe supports?
Viewed 5755 times since Thu, Feb 17, 2011
What factors go into calculating Pipe Thickness?
Viewed 1304 times since Fri, May 9, 2014
When should I consider replacing my Constant Spring?
Viewed 1165 times since Fri, May 16, 2014
What is a pipe support?
Viewed 6130 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010
How do I attach a pipe hanger to a concrete deck?
Viewed 4266 times since Wed, Mar 23, 2011
How do you define a hydro-test pressure based on design pressure?
Viewed 5680 times since Mon, Aug 12, 2013
What is the centerline of the pipe?
Viewed 8413 times since Wed, Jun 22, 2011
What is the name of the temporary stand used to hold pipes in place?
Viewed 6038 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010
What is a pipe trunnion?
Viewed 34216 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010
The dimensions of the support are checked as individual pieces or after it has been welded into a full assembly?
Viewed 2911 times since Thu, Nov 10, 2011

Mailing: P.O. Box 34506, Houston, TX 77234-4506 Location: 3701 Holmes Road, Houston, TX 77051
Our Subsidiaries: U.S. Bellows Metallic & Fabric Expansion Joints, Bellows | Sweco Fab ASME Vessels, Pig Launchers, Spectacle Blinds
 Pipe Shields Pre-Insulated Pipe Supports, Slides, Guides & Anchors | Fronek Anchor/Darling
Snubbers, Sway Struts & Sway Braces
Phone: (713) 731-0030 Toll-Free: (800) 787-5914 FAX: (713) 731-8640 E-MAIL: info@pipingtech.com

Copyright 2011 Piping Technology and Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Contact Us | Privacy Policy