Piping Technology and Products Logo

Piping Technology & Products

  Experienced Manufacturer of Pipe Supports since 1975.
Call Us: Phone: (713) 731-0030 Toll-Free: (800) 787-5914

Home » Categories » General Questions

What do you use as a bonding material for the PTFE to the stainless steel or other hold down plates?

The material used is an epoxy glue.

Hold Down Pipe Clamp with PTFE
Hold Down Pipe Clamp with PTFE

Related Articles RSS Feed
How do you pre-insulate pipe?
Viewed 4074 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010
When you take a compression test to failure, what is the failure criteria?
Viewed 2815 times since Thu, Nov 10, 2011
What is general curing time when referring to pre-insulated pipe supports?
Viewed 3427 times since Fri, Nov 25, 2011
What is laminated beechwood?
Viewed 3231 times since Thu, Oct 27, 2011
What is U-Stamp certification?
Viewed 6928 times since Wed, Jun 22, 2011
What is an Inner Thrust Ring?
Viewed 1150 times since Fri, May 16, 2014
What is a pipe trunnion?
Viewed 32265 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010
When should I consider replacing my Constant Spring?
Viewed 1086 times since Fri, May 16, 2014
What are the basic steps when designing a spring hanger?
Viewed 1471 times since Fri, May 16, 2014
Why is permali wood used for cryogenic pipe supports?
Viewed 5565 times since Thu, Feb 17, 2011

Mailing: P.O. Box 34506, Houston, TX 77234-4506 Location: 3701 Holmes Road, Houston, TX 77051
Our Subsidiaries: U.S. Bellows Metallic & Fabric Expansion Joints, Bellows | Sweco Fab ASME Vessels, Pig Launchers, Spectacle Blinds
 Pipe Shields Pre-Insulated Pipe Supports, Slides, Guides & Anchors | Fronek Anchor/Darling
Snubbers, Sway Struts & Sway Braces
Phone: (713) 731-0030 Toll-Free: (800) 787-5914 FAX: (713) 731-8640 E-MAIL: info@pipingtech.com

Copyright 2011 Piping Technology and Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Contact Us | Privacy Policy