Piping Technology and Products Logo

Piping Technology & Products

  Experienced Manufacturer of Pipe Supports since 1975.
Call Us: Phone: (713) 731-0030 Toll-Free: (800) 787-5914

Home » Categories » General Questions

What is sag when referring to a pipe?

Sag is the deflection of pipe between the supported ends.

Axial Deflection
Related Articles RSS Feed
What is standard PT&P finish on catalog items?
Viewed 3354 times since Wed, Jun 22, 2011
Is it cheaper to install pipes underground or above?
Viewed 1375 times since Fri, May 16, 2014
When should I consider replacing my Constant Spring?
Viewed 1185 times since Fri, May 16, 2014
What is the density of polyurethane?
Viewed 3850 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010
What are the different types of pipe supports in refineries?
Viewed 19853 times since Tue, Feb 1, 2011
What is PermaliĀ®?
Viewed 7148 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010
How do you know when you are above the maximum force that the system can take?
Viewed 2385 times since Thu, Jan 24, 2013
What is general curing time when referring to pre-insulated pipe supports?
Viewed 3545 times since Fri, Nov 25, 2011
What do you use to coat furnace springs?
Viewed 1209 times since Fri, May 16, 2014
What is the difference between pipe supports and restraints?
Viewed 7571 times since Thu, Oct 27, 2011

Mailing: P.O. Box 34506, Houston, TX 77234-4506 Location: 3701 Holmes Road, Houston, TX 77051
Our Subsidiaries: U.S. Bellows Metallic & Fabric Expansion Joints, Bellows | Sweco Fab ASME Vessels, Pig Launchers, Spectacle Blinds
 Pipe Shields Pre-Insulated Pipe Supports, Slides, Guides & Anchors | Fronek Anchor/Darling
Snubbers, Sway Struts & Sway Braces
Phone: (713) 731-0030 Toll-Free: (800) 787-5914 FAX: (713) 731-8640 E-MAIL: info@pipingtech.com

Copyright 2011 Piping Technology and Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Contact Us | Privacy Policy