Piping Technology and Products Logo

Piping Technology & Products

  Experienced Manufacturer of Pipe Supports since 1975.
Call Us: Phone: (713) 731-0030 Toll-Free: (800) 787-5914

Home » Categories » Pipe Support Hardware

What are hanger rods?

Hanger rods are externally threaded components which are used to join internally threaded components of a pipe support assembly.

Rod and Clevis Assembly
Rod and Clevis Assembly
Related Articles RSS Feed
What makes an adjustable clevis hanger adjustable?
Viewed 3090 times since Thu, Oct 27, 2011
How do I specify u-bolts for pipes?
Viewed 8648 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010
What does a steel clevis look like?
Viewed 6861 times since Mon, Jan 31, 2011
What is a roller hanger?
Viewed 4654 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010
What is an eye rod?
Viewed 5510 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010
How do you bond PTFE to metal?
Viewed 5066 times since Wed, Dec 1, 2010
What is a clevis plate?
Viewed 5553 times since Fri, Feb 11, 2011
How do I install FRP Pads?
Viewed 1450 times since Fri, May 16, 2014
How do I install a clevis?
Viewed 4229 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010
What bonds PTFE?
Viewed 3712 times since Fri, Feb 11, 2011

Mailing: P.O. Box 34506, Houston, TX 77234-4506 Location: 3701 Holmes Road, Houston, TX 77051
Our Subsidiaries: U.S. Bellows Metallic & Fabric Expansion Joints, Bellows | Sweco Fab ASME Vessels, Pig Launchers, Spectacle Blinds
 Pipe Shields Pre-Insulated Pipe Supports, Slides, Guides & Anchors | Fronek Anchor/Darling
Snubbers, Sway Struts & Sway Braces
Phone: (713) 731-0030 Toll-Free: (800) 787-5914 FAX: (713) 731-8640 E-MAIL: info@pipingtech.com

Copyright 2011 Piping Technology and Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Contact Us | Privacy Policy