Piping Technology and Products Logo

Piping Technology & Products

  Experienced Manufacturer of Pipe Supports since 1975.
Call Us: Phone: (713) 731-0030 Toll-Free: (800) 787-5914

Home » Categories » General Questions

What is the name of the temporary stand used to hold pipes in place?

The name of the temporary stand used to hold pipes in place are generally known as pipe stands.

Adjustable Pipe Stands
Adjustable Pipe Stands

Related Articles RSS Feed
What is the difference between a snubber, sway brace and sway strut?
Viewed 6953 times since Fri, Jan 25, 2013
How do you define a hydro-test pressure based on design pressure?
Viewed 5001 times since Mon, Aug 12, 2013
What is laminated beechwood?
Viewed 3232 times since Thu, Oct 27, 2011
What is the isolation pad material?
Viewed 4769 times since Fri, Nov 25, 2011
What is R-Stamp certification?
Viewed 3676 times since Wed, Jun 22, 2011
What is U-Stamp certification?
Viewed 6929 times since Wed, Jun 22, 2011
What is a travel indicator?
Viewed 1238 times since Fri, May 16, 2014
How does the cryogenic pipe shoe insulation withstand weathering?
Viewed 1167 times since Fri, May 16, 2014
What factors go into calculating Pipe Thickness?
Viewed 1221 times since Fri, May 9, 2014
We use a low pressure steam heater to heat rail cars at our asphalt terminal, will high temperature insulated pipe supports allow for proper expansion and contraction of the piping?
Viewed 3571 times since Wed, Nov 23, 2011

Mailing: P.O. Box 34506, Houston, TX 77234-4506 Location: 3701 Holmes Road, Houston, TX 77051
Our Subsidiaries: U.S. Bellows Metallic & Fabric Expansion Joints, Bellows | Sweco Fab ASME Vessels, Pig Launchers, Spectacle Blinds
 Pipe Shields Pre-Insulated Pipe Supports, Slides, Guides & Anchors | Fronek Anchor/Darling
Snubbers, Sway Struts & Sway Braces
Phone: (713) 731-0030 Toll-Free: (800) 787-5914 FAX: (713) 731-8640 E-MAIL: info@pipingtech.com

Copyright 2011 Piping Technology and Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Contact Us | Privacy Policy