Piping Technology and Products Logo

Piping Technology & Products

  Experienced Manufacturer of Pipe Supports since 1975.
Call Us: Phone: (713) 731-0030 Toll-Free: (800) 787-5914

Home » Categories » General Questions

Could you tell me the difference of unfilled PTFE and filled PTFE?

Virgin is a more pure grade of PTFE. It has no fillers such as carbon or glass.
Related Articles RSS Feed
How do you know when you are above the maximum force that the system can take?
Viewed 2249 times since Thu, Jan 24, 2013
What is sag when referring to a pipe?
Viewed 2783 times since Fri, Jan 25, 2013
What do you use to coat furnace springs?
Viewed 1062 times since Fri, May 16, 2014
What factors go into calculating Pipe Thickness?
Viewed 1221 times since Fri, May 9, 2014
What do you use as a bonding material for the PTFE to the stainless steel or other hold down plates?
Viewed 3174 times since Fri, Nov 25, 2011
What is burst testing?
Viewed 4168 times since Wed, Dec 1, 2010
What is the centerline in pipe supports?
Viewed 4771 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010
How much weight can a pipe support?
Viewed 7266 times since Wed, Mar 23, 2011
What is a Pipe Spool?
Viewed 2320 times since Fri, May 16, 2014
How do you define a hydro-test pressure based on design pressure?
Viewed 4978 times since Mon, Aug 12, 2013

Mailing: P.O. Box 34506, Houston, TX 77234-4506 Location: 3701 Holmes Road, Houston, TX 77051
Our Subsidiaries: U.S. Bellows Metallic & Fabric Expansion Joints, Bellows | Sweco Fab ASME Vessels, Pig Launchers, Spectacle Blinds
 Pipe Shields Pre-Insulated Pipe Supports, Slides, Guides & Anchors | Fronek Anchor/Darling
Snubbers, Sway Struts & Sway Braces
Phone: (713) 731-0030 Toll-Free: (800) 787-5914 FAX: (713) 731-8640 E-MAIL: info@pipingtech.com

Copyright 2011 Piping Technology and Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Contact Us | Privacy Policy