Piping Technology and Products Logo

Piping Technology & Products

  Experienced Manufacturer of Pipe Supports since 1975.
Call Us: Phone: (713) 731-0030 Toll-Free: (800) 787-5914

Home » Categories » Pipe Support Hardware

What is a saddle covering?

Saddle coverings are used with insulated pipes in order to provide protection to the insulation at points of support. Roller stands, elbow supports, and other items can be supplied in adjustable models which allow field crews to make easy installations.
Related Articles RSS Feed
How do you join a steel washer to a steel rod?
Viewed 3491 times since Thu, Jun 16, 2011
Why does maximum temperature for a Figure 89 have a temperature limited to 650˚F?
Viewed 4035 times since Thu, Nov 3, 2011
How do I weld an anchor rod to an embed plate?
Viewed 4097 times since Wed, Feb 23, 2011
What is a welding lug?
Viewed 6741 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010
When do you use the u-bolt to guide the pipe?
Viewed 8381 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010
How do I install FRP Pads?
Viewed 1297 times since Fri, May 16, 2014
What are hanger rods?
Viewed 3815 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010
How strong are hanger rods?
Viewed 4044 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010
What determines the size of a wear pad used on a pipe?
Viewed 4541 times since Fri, Feb 11, 2011
When do I use roller supports in a piping system?
Viewed 4260 times since Wed, Mar 23, 2011

Mailing: P.O. Box 34506, Houston, TX 77234-4506 Location: 3701 Holmes Road, Houston, TX 77051
Our Subsidiaries: U.S. Bellows Metallic & Fabric Expansion Joints, Bellows | Sweco Fab ASME Vessels, Pig Launchers, Spectacle Blinds
 Pipe Shields Pre-Insulated Pipe Supports, Slides, Guides & Anchors | Fronek Anchor/Darling
Snubbers, Sway Struts & Sway Braces
Phone: (713) 731-0030 Toll-Free: (800) 787-5914 FAX: (713) 731-8640 E-MAIL: info@pipingtech.com

Copyright 2011 Piping Technology and Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Contact Us | Privacy Policy