Piping Technology and Products Logo

Piping Technology & Products

  Experienced Manufacturer of Pipe Supports since 1975.
Call Us: Phone: (713) 731-0030 Toll-Free: (800) 787-5914

Home » Categories » General Questions

Where is a common area to find a piping deformation?

The most common area in a pipe to find deformations is in the middle. This area is the farthest distance away from the supports. 
Related Articles RSS Feed
Does the travel scale represent the movement of the spring or the actual pipe movement?
Viewed 2413 times since Fri, Jan 25, 2013
How many types of insulation do you provide?
Viewed 5013 times since Tue, Feb 1, 2011
What is the difference between pipe supports and restraints?
Viewed 6915 times since Thu, Oct 27, 2011
What is the name of the temporary stand used to hold pipes in place?
Viewed 5824 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010
How do you compensate pipe movement?
Viewed 1637 times since Fri, May 16, 2014
How vital are pipe stess results to pipe support design?
Viewed 3124 times since Thu, Nov 3, 2011
How do I figure out the length needed for a u-bolt rod?
Viewed 4117 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010
What causes pipe vibrations?
Viewed 3824 times since Wed, Jun 22, 2011
Is it cheaper to install pipes underground or above?
Viewed 1255 times since Fri, May 16, 2014
What is FRP?
Viewed 6501 times since Wed, Aug 3, 2011

Mailing: P.O. Box 34506, Houston, TX 77234-4506 Location: 3701 Holmes Road, Houston, TX 77051
Our Subsidiaries: U.S. Bellows Metallic & Fabric Expansion Joints, Bellows | Sweco Fab ASME Vessels, Pig Launchers, Spectacle Blinds
 Pipe Shields Pre-Insulated Pipe Supports, Slides, Guides & Anchors | Fronek Anchor/Darling
Snubbers, Sway Struts & Sway Braces
Phone: (713) 731-0030 Toll-Free: (800) 787-5914 FAX: (713) 731-8640 E-MAIL: info@pipingtech.com

Copyright 2011 Piping Technology and Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Contact Us | Privacy Policy