Piping Technology and Products Logo

Piping Technology & Products

  Experienced Manufacturer of Pipe Supports since 1975.
Call Us: Phone: (713) 731-0030 Toll-Free: (800) 787-5914

Home » Categories » Pipe Support Hardware

What does a steel clevis look like?

A steel clevis looks like this:

Forged Clevis Fabricated Clevis
Related Articles RSS Feed
What is a steel washer plate?
Viewed 3632 times since Wed, Dec 1, 2010
Do we add a safety margin to the load of pipe supports?
Viewed 3000 times since Thu, Nov 10, 2011
What is a clevis hanger?
Viewed 4547 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010
What is a threaded device to hang pipes?
Viewed 3900 times since Wed, Jun 22, 2011
What is a welding lug?
Viewed 6810 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010
What can be attached to structural site components to support the vertical load of the pipe?
Viewed 4966 times since Fri, Feb 11, 2011
What bonds PTFE?
Viewed 3654 times since Fri, Feb 11, 2011
How does the roller support fit with insulated pipe, as the insulation may be squeezed?
Viewed 2872 times since Thu, Nov 3, 2011
How do I install a turnbuckle?
Viewed 8309 times since Tue, Nov 2, 2010
What is a clevis plate?
Viewed 5431 times since Fri, Feb 11, 2011

Mailing: P.O. Box 34506, Houston, TX 77234-4506 Location: 3701 Holmes Road, Houston, TX 77051
Our Subsidiaries: U.S. Bellows Metallic & Fabric Expansion Joints, Bellows | Sweco Fab ASME Vessels, Pig Launchers, Spectacle Blinds
 Pipe Shields Pre-Insulated Pipe Supports, Slides, Guides & Anchors | Fronek Anchor/Darling
Snubbers, Sway Struts & Sway Braces
Phone: (713) 731-0030 Toll-Free: (800) 787-5914 FAX: (713) 731-8640 E-MAIL: info@pipingtech.com

Copyright 2011 Piping Technology and Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Contact Us | Privacy Policy