A clevis hanger is a pipe attachment providing vertical adjustment, consisting of a clevis type top bolted to a formed steel bottom strap. They are recommended for the suspension of non-insulated, stationary pipe lines.
- What is a pipe clamp?
- What can be attached to structural site components to support the vertical load of the pipe?
- Why is a clamp support used in cold lines?
- How is vertical piping suspended?
- What are cradle clamps?
- How do I clamp a pipe to the wall?
- How resistant to movement are pipe clamps?
- More FAQ...