Constants use a spring coil (or series of coils) to accommodate pipe movement from the initial (installed) condition to the final (operating) condition of the piping system. For all constant spring supports there is no difference in load and the supported load will remain uniform throughout the deflection cycle.
- Constant Types - Fig. PTP-100
- Constant Types - Fig. PTP-200
- Variable Springs vs. Constant Springs
- How to Remove Travel Stops from a Constant
- Constant Spring Supports Sizing
- How a Constant Support Hangers Functions
How a Constant Spring Functions
- What is a constant spring support?
- What does the hot or cold setting mean on a constant spring support?
- How can I size a constant spring support?
- What is a spring hanger?
- What is the difference between a constant spring and a variable spring?
- How much weight can a spring support?
- What are the sizes of spring supports?
- More FAQ...